- Este evento ha pasado.
febrero 18, 2020 - febrero 19, 2020
Encuentro Ibérico de Fluidos Supercríticos (First Iberian meeting in supercritical fluids) is organised by I+D FARMA with the colaboration of AeMAT among other institutions.
Abstract deadline: 15 November 2019
Abstract decision: 1 December 2019
Early bird registration: 10 January 2020
EIFS2020 aims the dissemination of the high quality scientific research currently being carried out in Spain and Portugal on a wide range of fundamental and applied topics on supercritical fluids and processes. It also aims to bring together, to strengthen and create new ties and collaborations between the Iberian research community and industry working around these topics, as well as to support young Iberian researchers working on these fields. Nevertheless, and since its official language is English, EIFS2020 is also open to contributions from researchers all over the world. EIFS2020 encompasses a broad spectrum of supercritical fluids and processes related subjects. Participants are invited to submit high quality research works on several topics of interest which include, but not restricted to, the following areas:
- Thermodynamics, Phase Equilibria, and Transport phenomena
- High pressure fluid properties
- Extraction, Fractionation, and Drying
- Reactions and Supercritical Fluid Biorefinery
- Particle production
- Materials and Biomaterials
- Products and Applications (analytical, food & nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, catalysis, construction, oil & gas, etc.)
- Industrial applications and scale-up